AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender RE505X
- Extend WiFi Coverage: Eliminate WiFi dead zones by expanding high-performance WiFi using specially designed high-gain antennas.
- Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more reliable streaming, gaming, downloading, and more with dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1.5 Gbps.
- Connect More Devices to Your Network: Connect more devices that are out of range from your main router while eliminating poor performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Experience wired speed and reliability anywhere in your home with the gigabit ethernet port.
- TP-Link OneMesh™ Technology: Create a mesh network using compatible routers, like Archer A7, and range extenders so you never switch networks or lose signal.
- Set Up in Minutes: Easily set up and manage your WiFi in a few quick and easy steps using the intelligent signal indicator and TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS).
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all WiFi-enabled devices and routers or access points. It even supports new AX phones, laptops and other devices.
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
- The latest WiFi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network connections.
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
- The RE505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge-watch your favorite show anywhere.
Built-In Access Point Mode
- RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
- Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual-band wireless signal.
TP-Link OneMesh TM
- OneMeshTM is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect an OneMeshTM range extender to an OneMeshTM router so you can stop searching around for a stable connection.
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.9×1.8×4.9 in. (74.0×46×124.8 mm)
|Antenna||2 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz|
11a 6Mbps: -93dBm,
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm
11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm,
11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm
11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm,
11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm,
11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm,
11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm
|Transmit Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤20dBm, 5GHz ≤30dBm|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions|