Getting to Know the World through Keyboard
The Akko World Tour series takes some famous cities in the world as the source of design inspiration, and use the latest dye-sublimation technology to vividly render their local cultural characteristics.
The World Tour series is dedicated to delivering products that are beyond simple typing instruments, and could also serve as the medium of cultural communication and interaction. This forms the unique design concept of Akko on gaming peripherals.
Mt.Fuji and Cherry Blossom – The Iconic Image of Tokyo
- Tokyo is viewed more as the symbol of modern Japanese culture than a city. Speaking of Tokyo, in addition to popular icons such as Tokyo Tower and Sky Tree, and Holy Land, the most well-known attraction is Mount Fuji. Akko took inspiration from the scenic spring view of Mt.Fuji and cherry blossoms and designed this World Tour-Tokyo keyboard.
Inspiration from World Tour Tokyo
- As a professional mechanical keyboard maker, AKKO never limits itself and always goes beyond. Inspired by Tokyo, this model is perfectly embedded Japanese main elements in its design, like Sakura, and Mount Fuji. The special pattern on the keycaps offers more fun. Enjoy the pink and white world with AKKO 3061 mechanical keyboard.
60% Compact Layout Professional Keyboard
- Continuing the legend of AKKO 3068/3084 series, AKKO had add the new wired 3061 compact keyboard to its family. As a professional mechanical keyboard creator and manufacturer and based on years of experience, wasting not a millimeter of space, the AKKO 3061 makes excellent use of its small form factor. It houses 61 keys with t he most popular 60% layout, compact and portable.
- For this model, we adopt PBT material, made through a process of dye sublimation, which ensures a long lifespan without fading away. The texture is detailed and feels supreme, the surface is dry and not easy to get oily. Plus the replacement keycaps, you can fully enjoy the creativeness of the AKKO team.
Programmable with AKKO Macro V1.0
- Not only is it an N-Key rollover, but you can also program the keyboard with AKKO Macro V1.0. It fully meets your customization needs. Moreover, it has built-in LED slots for future modification if you want more stunning backlighting effects.
Gateron Yellow Switches
Switch Type: Gateron Linear
Spring Gateron Slow-curve
Force 50 ± 15GF
Travel Distance: 2mm Actuation | 4mm Bottom
Housing POM Stem with Custom Nylon Housing
Mount PCB Mount - 5pin