M1 HOT-SWAPPABLE BAREBONE KEYBOARD KIT WITH KNOB, A SOUTH-FACING DIY KIT IS AVAILABLE NOW.
Please note: This keyboard is a barebones keyboard and requires simple assembly. Switches and keycaps (sold separately).
The Sound Test was made on a prototype without Case Foam and Tape Mod. Aluminum DIY kits are now more accessible than ever!
- 75% Full CNC Aluminium Barebone Kit with Rotary Knob
- Gasket-Mount with Silicone Gaskets
- Colors: Pink,Black,Purple,Red,White
- RGB Per-key
- QMK/VIA supported
- RGB Backlit
- Telfon Pads(for possible force mod break)
- Screw-in Stabilizer
- TTC Gaming Hotswap Sockets
- Size: 33.2cm x 14.7cm x 3.3cm
- Barebone Weight: 1.96kg
- Polycarbonate Plate by default (add-on FR4, ALU and POM Plates available as Extra)